19:00 - 21:00
The LINKE Berlin Internationals have their monthly planning meeting this Monday, 2nd October, in Ferat Kocak’s office, Schierker Straße 26 (U-Bahn Leinestraße / Hermannstraße) at 7pm.
Continuing our new format, we will start with half an hour planning future Events, followed by a discussion about a current topic. This month we will be talking about how we react to the ongoing war in Ukraine. Russian socialist Sasha has said that she can probably lead the discusssion.
Here’s a suggested agenda for the planning part:
- Walking tours – 15th October on 1968 plus what do we want to do next year?
- Public meeting on France and Africa on 23rd October
- Possible follow-up meeting with Patrick Bond
- Christmas party – what do we want to happen?
- Summer Camp 29th -30th June – what are our 2 main topics and speakers?
Schierker Str. 26, Berlin, Berlin, Germany