Episode 1: 12 December 2021 with Mitali Nagrecha, Antifascist Music Alliance and Katalin Gennburg
This episode’s guests are:
– Mitali Nagrecha, founder of Justice Collective, explains why the justice system in Germany isn’t just at all.
– The Antifascist Music Alliance talks about how Berlin’s most famous nightclub has been inviting a neonazi collaborator onto its stage.
– Die Linke politician Katalin Gennburg tells us why she thinks her party should stay out of the governing coalition in Berlin.
This episode’s playlist was:
- Gil Scott Heron – No Knock
- Santigold – I Don’t Want
- Meemo Comma – Tif’eret
- Amazinggaijin – Oxygen Tank
- PTK – Anti Turista 3
- Depeche Mode – Everything Counts
For more information on the campaigns mentioned in this episode, check out: