In this episode, we hear from:
- Michelle Hayner and Ted Knudsen, presenters of the Spaßbremse podcast on busting myths of a progressive Germany.
- Investigative journalist Basma Mostafa on why we should be protesting around the world as Egypt hosts the COP27 climate summit. Read more in German here:
This episode’s playlist is:
- Cairokee – Yalmidan
- Kate Bollinger – A word becomes a sound
- The Chambers Brothers – People Get Ready
- Steve Monite – Only You
- Shayed Kosoorak – Sheikh Imam
- Ali al Haggar – Da7ket El Masageen
This episode is presented and produced by Tom Wills.
Please tell us what you think of the show by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.