LINKE Berlin Internationals April planning meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
On the first Monday of every month, the Berlin LINKE Internationals have an open meeting to plan our future actions. Because 4th April is Easter Monday, we'll be meeting slightly earlier than usual.
Here's a suggested agenda
1. Meeting on Covid-19, 7th April https://www.theleftberlin.com/events/covid-19-a-socialist-response Chair, questions to the speakers, technics
2. Meeting on Discussing Palestine in Germany, 17th May https://www.theleftberlin.com/events/discussing-palestine-in-germany Introductory text
3. Workshop(s) at Öffenes Neukölln festival 4-6 June
4. Workshop at LINKE Neukölln festival 12 June: Die LINKE und die Palästinafrage
5. Meeting with Franziska Brychcy, Thom McGath on non-Germans, the elections and Deutsche Wohnen & Co Enteignen
6. Meeting on 10 years Occupy Wall Street / Occupation of the Squares
7. Possible meeting on the lessons of Left wing coalition governments
8. Summer Camp 4th-5th September https://www.theleftberlin.com/events/summer-camp-2021. Do we have a Plan B?
9. Work with theleftberlin.com / Newsletter
10. Winning members for the LINKE Berlin Internationals
- Register here (free entry)€0€00€0