Help decide the future of theleftberlin.com
Time & Location
About the Event
The Left Berlin was started less than a year ago by Berlin Linke Internationals, as a community online news and comment journalism project, as well as platform for connecting people to events and campaigns in the city.
The current site already receives thousands of views each month and has connected many people but there is still a lot of work to do. We feel that the Left Berlin has much more potential as a platform and we would like to discuss this together. Work is currently underway on the design of the new Left Berlin website and this process has opened up a lot of important questions about who we are and how we represent ourselves.
Join us next Sunday to talk through these questions. The website team would appreciate many different perspectives and ideas.
2. The LINKE Berlin Internationals and theleftberlin.com – what are they, and how are they connected?
3. What do we like about the existing Website? What needs improving?
4. Who are we? What do we want the new Website to offer?
This discussion will try to answer the following questions:
• What is unique about the Left Berlin?
• What are our key aims?
• Who are our audience?
• What should be our long-term goals for the project?
• How can we increase readership and involvement?
5. How do we get more original articles?
6. How can we increase our social media reach?