Berlin LINKE Internationals Organizing meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
With Berlin in lockdown we need to to discuss how we work in the near future. Last week's Online meeting was well visited, and there's the suggestion of organising an extra meeting on Socialism and the Coronavirus
Meanwhile our working groups are still functioning. The Web team is currently posting 2 new articles a day, and the group planning a conference in October have met. There are other decisions we need to make about future plans such as our Summer Camp in July.
This meeting will be taking place online, and is open to anyone who's interested in the work of the Berlin LINKE Internationals. We'll post a suggested agenda soon, as well as a Web address for where you can join us.
Here's a suggested agenda for the meeting. Please send any suggested changes to the list
1. Current political situation
- What do we think about the Coronavirus?
- What else is happening in the world?
- how was our meeting on 23rd March?
- suggestion of a meeting on Coronavirus and Socialism? Do we want to do this? When? Which speakers?
- Future meetings (do we want to keep the same rhythm? What do we do with the planned subjects? Future topics?)
3. Web work
- report back from the Web team
- new Newsletter (how is it? Can it be improved? Do we want to move from riseup to Mailchimp?)
4. Conference in October
- report back from the planning team
5. Summer camp in Hermsdorf in July
- do we want to still prepare for this?
- if yes, what do we need to discuss at the planned meeting on 6 April
6. Anything else?