2021 Kickoff meeting
Time & Location
About the Event
- Vote for election administrator to run the elections at the end of the meeting
- Look back on the Berlin LAG Internationals. Who are we, where did we come from?
- What are our key issues in 2021 – elections, gentrification, abortion rights…
- Meeting on the Arab Spring January/February 2021
- Other meetings in early 2021
- Networking with other groups / monthly Küfa
- Reports • theleftberlin web team • Anti-gentrification in Berlin – RIght2TheCity • Summer Camp 2021 – when and what
Elections for speakers of the group
At the end of the meeting, we will be (re-)electing our speakers
The group has 2 speakers, one of whom must be female. We will therefore have 2 votes, one for speaker (female) and one for speaker (female or male). If you would like to stand for either position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting.
All members of the Berlin LINKE Internationals are eligible to vote. You do not to be a party member of die LINKE. You can join the Berlin LINKE Internationals (no costs involved) using this link.
People attending the meeting by livestream are also entitled to vote. If you have to leave the meeting early, you can still vote by sending a message to the election administrator.
As we have limited time, the idea is not to have too deep a discussion at this meeting, but to set up working groups where it makes sense. These will continue to work on Mattermost (please contact us if you are not a member of our Mattermost group). We aim to be finished by 9pm.
- Sold OutRegister (now online only)€0€00€0
- Register to take part online€0€00€0